Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Ha! Ha! Not really chicken dinner but 12 handouts of your choosing goes to......

#29 Courtney from Gilbert, AZ!!!!!

There were 72 comments when I included the separate emails I received from those who couldn't post here on the blog. And the random number generator chose #29.

Congrats girl! And funny thing.... AZ is my homestate. I miss it like crazy! Moved here from Mesa almost 2 years ago.

It's been fun to see where everyone is checking in from and how much you enjoy using my handout ideas!

Thanks for all your sweet comments! ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Congrat's Courtney what a fun thing to win today!!! I think you should take Shanna up on that chicken dinner though;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you! You're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Courtney, and thanks for having a giveaway of your fabulous wares, Shanna:)

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?