Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Picture Perfect" YW in Excellence Invite


So I got an email from Erin last week asking if I had any ideas she could use for their Young Women in Excellence invitations. Of course I couldn't say NO and my brain jumps at the chance at a little creativity so here's what I came up with for her.
I guess the theme they are using for the night is "Picture Perfect" which I thought was super cool! Erin also said that they wanted to convey how "Picture Perfect" the girls are in exemplifying the YW values in their lives. So good!!! I used the theme of their YW organization this year inside the "framed picture". Anyway.... I thought it would be fun to share this on my blog since there will be lots of YW in Excellence nights going on over the next few months! Maybe this will help with ideas for some of you! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say?