Friday, February 5, 2010

February Visiting Teaching Handout


Here's a SUPER easy handout I put together to go along with this Month's Visiting Teaching message.
All you need to do is print THIS PDF onto some cardstock, cut it to the size you want and mount that on a different color to "frame it". I used white. I also added a machine stitched border on the kraft before I glue it down on the white. Use THIS FREE CLIP ART by copy and pasting it into a word doc, size it how you want, print then mount it on some cardstock. I used more kraft for this and even used my scalloped scissors to trim the edges. Then I punched small holes and tied a hemp bow through the dollar signs. I used pop dots to adhere this piece to the handout. Done! Easy Peasy!

7 comments:

  1. You have the best ideas. My lady's are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanna....it's Bev Turley from Fairfield Ward. I stumbled upon your blog and now I have to check it out all the time!! You stuff is ADORABLE!!! I still have that heart you made our ward for Mother's Day hanging in my dining room!!! So glad to have found you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are doing visiting teaching, can't wait what you come up with next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, a visiting teaching idea!! Super cute and inspires me to get out there and get it done! Thanks again for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! You are super creative.:D I'm glad that you are so willing to share all these great ideas. I'm in YW too and love all of your handouts. I know that your ward is blessed to have you working with their YW. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure how i stumbled upon your blog, but i'm so, so happy i did! Your ideas are all darling....thank you for sharing! i used the YW Home Environment handout yesterday and the girls loved them! I'm sure i will stop by frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so dang cute. Thanks for sharing all your ideas. LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?