Saturday, August 6, 2016

I Can Be a Good Example

I know it's been YEARS since I've created and shared anything here but I was recently called to teach the 7 & 8 year old children in my ward. It will be fun to start sharing again the handouts I make for them. Here's the one I created for tomorrow's lesson titled ....
"I Can Be A Good Example"
I am sharing a blank one too so you can add whatever quote or scripture you'd like instead of the one I chose. These were designed to be uploaded to any photo processing shop and printed as 4x6 photos. I use the Walgreen's by my house. Have a fabulous weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to know you are going to be adding to your blog again! I was just called to our Primary Presidency and used your blog when I taught YW years ago so I'm thrilled to know we will get to see your amazing talents once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thanks so much Meredith! I really appreciate your kind words. You're awesome and I'm happy they help! :)

      Delete

Have something nice to say?