Wednesday, February 16, 2011

YW Lesson 8 - Eternal Families



The handout for this lesson comes ready to print out onto white cardstock, trim and give to your girls. I’ve also provided a “blank” one that can be used to add a different quote from the lesson if you’d like. I’ve also provided the pattern I used for the temple in case you want to print it out, cut it, and create a dimensional version.

I also want to clarify that with these handouts, sometimes I will be able to provide images of each separate element so you can recreate a dimensional handout if you want to. But not all handouts are able to be broken down like this. I hope that makes sense.
Shortly after you've completed the payment process by clicking on the PayPal button below.... you will be emailed the Word and pdf files for this handout. Thanks so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something nice to say?