Tuesday, January 11, 2011

YW Lesson 3 - Living the Gospel Daily

This lesson's handout is SUPER cute and fun! There's two different options provided. One of them being something you can use for the lesson and easily add YOUR OWN quote or wording to or use it for TONS of different projects that aren't necessarily church related. The other option is done and ready for you to print onto white cardstock and give to your girls. You will receive a Word Doc and a PDF file for this handout shortly after you have completed the payment process by clicking on the PayPal button below. Thanks so much!





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks so much! I'm definitely interested in cut-n-paste versions too if you decide to do those again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to let you know how much I appreciate your talent... my girls do too. You help me, help them to feel personally touched and loved each lesson. So much thanks from me to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?