The handout for this week's lesson was so fun to make and a nice change from something so "cutesy". It's also an interactive handout. By this I mean your girls can use the back of this handout during the lesson and write down what you discuss and ways the Priesthood blesses their lives. This requires a little bit of printing and cutting but is worth the effort and I've done the hard part for you! Here's some quick instructions:
1. Print THIS onto some colored cardstock. I used the light blue dotted paper. Then cut it big enough to attach the white shirt.
2. I drew a black line around the edge of the blue cardstock then mounted/glued it onto some white and trimmed it leaving a small border.
3. Print the shirt pattern onto some white cardstock then cut it out leaving a small border. (see photo) Glue to handout.
4. Cut the extra collar out of the cardstock leaving a small border as well. Adhere to shirt using a pop-dot.
5. Print the tie onto some red cardstock or whatever color you want it to be then trim it leaving a small border as well. Adhere to shirt using a pop-dot.
6. Print THIS onto regular computer paper, trim then glue to back of handout like pictured.
Easy Peasy!!! Here are the patterns! Enjoy! ♥