Wednesday, January 13, 2010

YW Lesson #3 - Building the Kingdom of God


I hope you'll have enough time to throw this together! I meant to get it posted earlier! It's a fun one that I think your girls will love!

I created a pattern of the crown and heart for you to use. I cut them out of scrapbook paper and then inked the edges with some brown chalk ink to give them an aged look. I added a zig-zag stitch using my sewing machine around the heart before I glued it down on the white paper. Trimmed it to create the border. I added the crown and the wordstrips using some pop-dots so they stood up off the heart a little. Then added the little bling/jewels to the crown.
♥ Enjoy! ♥

9 comments:

  1. You are truely amazing! I am in awe of the things that you accomplish! Thank you for sharing and lightening my load with the ideas that you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a Cricut, there are cut outs for these particular items on some of the cartridges, make it even easier and cut out several all at once! I love the embellishments as well, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your ideas, you are so very talented. Your handouts are so cute, and I'm always so excited to give them to the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - miss you and seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shanna - I LOVE your handouts...the best handout blog I have visited, BY FAR! I will definitely be making these and giving you a "shout out" on my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad that I only just found your blog. These would have been super cute to hand out when I taught that lesson! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?