Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Turkey Day everyone!
Hope you enjoy your fun-filled day with food, family, friends, football, and lots of love! ♥
I just wanted to check in and say I haven't forgotten about my little ole handout blog. To be honest I've just given myself a little more "recovery" time than I normally do with my sweet little caboose. She's our last little one so I have been soaking up every moment of the "newborn" stage with her that I can. Still so fresh from heaven..... it's hard not to want to just hold her all day.
Anyway, I am taking a trip, just me and the baby, back home to Arizona next weekend for my sister's wedding in the Mesa Temple. When I get home it will be time to kick things back in high gear again and I will be back in business here on the blog! Have ya even missed me? LOL!
♥Love and hugs!♥
Shanna

2 comments:

  1. Happy Turkey Day to you and your Family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all that you share on this blog -your handouts add a nice finished element to the lessons I teach!

    Kirsten Murphy

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?