Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lesson #23 - Forgiveness


Please bear with me while I try and get "caught up" on the lessons and handouts for them. I was recently called to teach in Young Womens and they are terribly far behind in my ward. My goal is to work super far ahead so you can come here and find some ideas and have plenty of time to prepare for your lessons each week!
Thanks for your patience! ♥

okay... this fun heart hanger also has a quote on the back of it by President Gordon B. Hinckley:

“Forgiveness may be the greatest virtue on earth, and certainly the most needed. There is so much of meanness and abuse, of intolerance and hatred. There is so great
a need for repentance and forgiveness. It is the great principle emphasized in all of scripture, both ancient and modern.”

The font I used on this handout is called "Digs My Hart" and I got it from a free scrapbook font site that I absolutely love! To down load this font for free CLICK HERE. I will be adding a lot of links to the side of my blog over the next week. Ones that I find myself using pretty frequently. So this one will definitely be listed!

Okay.... here's the pattern for the heart. And then as a bonus... I wanted something to display on my table while I gave the lesson. I loved this scripture in Ephesians so I created a fun mini-poster with it. ♥ENJOY!♥




















2 comments:

  1. Our ward is far behind also, I'm teaching #21 this Sunday!! Thanks for putting this together and for sharing your creations...they are fun and I know the young women will love taking them home!

    ReplyDelete

Have something nice to say?